Can you believe it? One year ago, this month, Math Blaster had just launched the virtual world at www.MathBlaster.com and now look where we are. This past year, your kids and their Blasters have seen a ton of great updates to the Space Station. From Risk it to Ice Cubed and “My Room” to Mutt Pods, which is their favorite feature?
In honor of this historic occasion, we’ve put together a few cosmically cool facts on Math Blaster’s main Blaster and commander of the I.S.P, Max!
1. Max has worked his way up the ranks since becoming a basic Blaster in 1987. Let your kids know that before becoming the seasoned space commander that he is, Max started out in training just like them and their Blasters!
2. Max has known G.C. since his early training days as a Blasternaut (or Blaster as we call them, today)
3. When not on adventures with the Blaster Corps, you can often find him decorating his room or caring for his mutts. He’s always looking for new decorating ideas, and looks to other Blasters for inspiration.
4. He’ll do anything to keep the Space Station safe. Just ask him and he’ll tell you that he’s never missed a Red Alert!
5. Max loves making new B.F.F.s, so be sure to tell your kids’ friends about Math Blaster. The more people we have in the Blaster Corps, the better.
Now we’ve got a quick math question for your kids – If Max began Blaster training in 1987 and is still part of the I.S.P today in 2012, how long has he been using his math skills to blast away challenges and attacks on the Space Station? With all his years with the I.S.P., Max has got some spacey stories to tell, so have your kids stop by and say hello to learn the best tips for moving up in the ranks.